You’ve spent your entire life working tirelessly — day in and day out — to build something valuable and achieve something great. It would truly be a shame for that to end unexpectedly because you didn’t pay enough attention to one of the things that matters the most — your retirement.
According to The Motley Fool, only 37% of people in the United States say that they’ve bothered to calculate how much money they’ll need to save by the time they choose to retire. Twenty-nine percent say they haven’t started saving for retirement at all, while 48% have NO stocks or mutual funds — either privately acquired or through their workplace.
At John Coggin, CPA, this is a trap that we want to help you avoid at all costs. No matter who you are or where you want to be by the time you retire, we’ll help you start planning today to guarantee the future you deserve.
Our retirement-planning services include, but are not limited to:
- Discussing your unique goals, coming up with the best plan of attack to make your eventual success no longer a question of “if” but “when.”
- Helping you better understand your retirement needs, not just in terms of the lifestyle you want to lead, but what you leave behind for your loved ones.
- Helping to handle what happens to your business after you retire. We’ll take care of estate and succession planning to help guarantee that things occur exactly the way you’ve always wanted them to.
- Helping you take into account complicated factors like inflation and taxes, all of which can affect the income you receive each year during retirement.
- Helping you set up a long-term cash distribution plan.
- Helping you invest in income-generating assets like real estate, annuities, other businesses and more — with the structure you need to guarantee the returns you want.
Your retirement years are supposed to be the reward you earn after a lifetime of hard work. At John Coggin, CPA, we want to make sure that you get every last joyful moment you are entitled to. If you’d like to find out more about our retirement planning services, or about any of the other financial advisory services we offer, don’t delay — contact John Coggin, CPA today.